(一)拨打、找人电话
1) Good morning. is that nursing department? 早上好!是护理部吗?
2) Yes, can I help you? 是的,我能帮助你吗?
3) Well , I'd like to speak to head nurse Huang.是的,我想找黄护士长。
4) Hold the line, please.请等一下。
5) Sorry, keep you waiting .she is not here. May I take you message? 对不起,让你久等了。护士长不在。需要留言么?
6) Thanks.谢谢。
I'll call back later. Bye.我回头再打给她。
(二)接听电话
1) Hello. This is the surgery department 你好,这是外科 。
2) This is Mary speaking. Can I talk to doctor Wang?我是马丽,我能找一下王医生吗?
3) He has an operation this morning. Do you have anything urgent?他有一个手术今天上午。你有急事吗?
4) Yes, I think so.是的。
5) Well I'll tell him as soon as he comes back. May I take your telephone number?等他回来后我马上告诉他。你能不能留下你的电话号码?
6) It is 95678312行,号码是95678312 。
7) All right. 9568312. I got it. Bye. 9568312 我记下了。再见。
(三)结束电话对话
1) . I think I'd better let you go. I'll talk to you later.我想我应该让你去忙了,我晚点再打给你。
2) I have to get back to work. I'll call you later tonight. 我要回去工作了。我今晚再打给你。
3) It's kind of late. Why don't we talk about it tomorrow?有点晚了。我们何不明天再谈呢?
4) I won't keep you any longer.我不耽误你时间了。
5) I've really got to go, I'll get back to you when I get the office. 我真的得走了,我进办公室再打给你。